MTV2's 'Guy Court' Premiere: Video Games Over Girls? (Exclusive Video)
THR premieres a scene from the Nov. 6 series debut of the courtroom-style unscripted series.
MTV2 rolls out Guy Court, an unscripted courtroom reality series that calls out people who have broken "guy code."
The 12-episode series from the team behind Girl Code and Guy Code covers the gamut, from a friend claiming his best friend dated his ex-girlfriend to a roommate who refuses to wear deodorant.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive clip from the premiere of the half-hour effort, with the issue at hand being a 20-something guy who prefers to spend his time conquering Level 59 of a video game than romancing girls.
"I still hang out with girls," the guy, Christian, argues when Judge Donnell Rawlings asks for an explanation. "It's just I won't really give 'em any time. I would just hang out with them for 30 minutes, then get back to playing."
With the help of Charlamagne Tha God (representing the plaintiff) and Dan Soder (representing the defendant), the court breaks down the "guy code" violation. Who are you siding with?
Watch the clip below.
Get More: MTV Shows
Guy Court debuts Wednesday at 11 p.m. on MTV2.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)