MTV2's 'Guy Court' Premiere: Video Games Over Girls? (Exclusive Video)
THR premieres a scene from the Nov. 6 series debut of the courtroom-style unscripted series.
MTV2 rolls out Guy Court, an unscripted courtroom reality series that calls out people who have broken "guy code."
The 12-episode series from the team behind Girl Code and Guy Code covers the gamut, from a friend claiming his best friend dated his ex-girlfriend to a roommate who refuses to wear deodorant.
The Hollywood Reporter debuts an exclusive clip from the premiere of the half-hour effort, with the issue at hand being a 20-something guy who prefers to spend his time conquering Level 59 of a video game than romancing girls.
"I still hang out with girls," the guy, Christian, argues when Judge Donnell Rawlings asks for an explanation. "It's just I won't really give 'em any time. I would just hang out with them for 30 minutes, then get back to playing."
With the help of Charlamagne Tha God (representing the plaintiff) and Dan Soder (representing the defendant), the court breaks down the "guy code" violation. Who are you siding with?
Watch the clip below.
Get More: MTV Shows
Guy Court debuts Wednesday at 11 p.m. on MTV2.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche