MTV's 'Awkward' Draws 1.7 Million to Series Debut
The network's latest scripted comedy premiered after "Teen Mom."
MTV's latest scripted comedy Awkward premiered to 1.7 million viewers on Tuesday night at 11 p.m. following Teen Mom.
The pilot, which stars Ashley Rickards, Molly Tarlov, Beau Mirchoff and Greer Grammer, drew a 1.7 rating in the persons 12-34 demographic and snagged a 3.3 in the female teen demo.
Awkward, narrated in the first person, centers on the struggles and experiences of teenager Jenna (Rickards). The series was created by Lauren Iungerich.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)