MTV Announces 'Buckwild' Premiere Date, Debuts Trailer (Video)
The series will take over "Jersey Shore's" time slot on Thursdays in January.
As Jersey Shore winds down, MTV is readying a new show to launch next year.
Buckwild, kicking off its 12-episode run in Shore's old time slot beginning Thursday, Jan. 3, follows a group of nine young friends living in West Virginia who find unique and creative ways to have fun. The network will air back-to-back episodes every week at 10 and 10:30 p.m.
What should you expect from Buckwild?
The official announcement teases "transforming a dump truck into a pool party," the group's "love of mudding" and "building a human sling shot" as highlights to the season. Obviously, there will also be situations dealing with romance, family and friendship.
Buckwild is executive produced by John Stevens and Barry Poznick from Zoo Productions, with J.P. Williams from Parallel Entertainment. Adam Paul is also an EP, with MTV's Lauren Dolgen and Colin Nash.
Watch the trailer below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR