MTV's 'Generation Cryo' Docu-Series Gets Premiere Date and Trailer (Video)
The six-hour series debuts on Monday, Nov. 25.
MTV is readying the launch of Generation Cryo.
The new effort, which explores the issues faced by young people conceived through anonymous sperm donation, will launch on Monday, Nov. 25, at 10 p.m. ET/PT, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The six-episode, one-hour docu-series follows the journey of 17-year-old Breeanna, who recently learned that she and at least 15 half-siblings were fathered by the same sperm donor.
A two-minute trailer highlighting Breeanna's story of being raised by two moms also debuted along with the announcement. Through the Donor Sibling Registry, Breeanna connects with her new siblings, and they embark on a mission to find their donor.
Their search brings up some heated debates. "This guy, he ain't family," one of the parents declares, while one of Breeanna's half-siblings asks, "I have my own dad. Why do I need to even think about this guy?"
Get More: MTV Shows
Generation Cryo will also air on MTV's international channels in March 2014.
The series is produced by Off the Fence, with Michael Lang, Ellen Windemuth, Marshall Eisen, Nomi Ernst Leidner, Betsy Forhan and Dave Sirulnick executive producing.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)