MTV's 'Girl Code' Separates the Ladies From the Men (Video)
“It’s the female version of ‘Guy Code,’ but it’s better,” comedienne Nicole Byer tells THR.
In a bid for equal opportunity programming, MTV on Tuesday will launch a female-centered version of its hit series Guy Code.
Girl Code, offering pearls of wisdom by women for women, features a slew of funny ladies (and a few guys, including Jersey Shore’s Vinny Guadagnino) giving their take on what makes a successful (or unsuccessful) girls' night out, the art of the one night stand and how to avoid being “that girl.”
“Girl Code is the rules girls should live by,” comedienne Nicole Byer, a regular contributor to the program, tells The Hollywood Reporter. “[It’s] how you should treat other women, how you should treat men … it’s the female version of Guy Code, but it’s better.”
Why is it better, you ask?
“Ladies are great!” exclaims Byer. “Ladies are funny, ladies are strong, ladies are independent -- and ladies are f---ing funny.”
Other topics to be addressed this season: boobs, periods, gynecologists, penises and more. For a preview, watch the video above.
Girl Code premieres at 10:30 p.m. Tuesday on MTV.
Email: Sophie.Schillaci@THR.com; Twitter: @SophieSchillaci
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'