MTV's 'Hard Times of R.J. Berger' Draws High in Monday Ratings
R.J. Berger isn't feeling the blues anymore.
MTV comedy The Hard Times of R.J. Berger, which launched its second season after the Jersey Shore finale last Thursday with a series high 3.1 million total viewers, drew its best ratings in its regular Monday night time slot.
R.J. Berger -- featuring an appearance by Shore's Vinny Guadagnino -- attracted 1.4 million viewers at 10 p.m. and a 1.4 rating in persons 12-34, both up 27 percent from the first season's average. The series debut aired on a Sunday night in early June last year with 2.6 million total viewers.
Next week, Paris Hilton guest stars.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)