MTV's 'Hard Times of R.J. Berger' Draws High in Monday Ratings
R.J. Berger isn't feeling the blues anymore.
MTV comedy The Hard Times of R.J. Berger, which launched its second season after the Jersey Shore finale last Thursday with a series high 3.1 million total viewers, drew its best ratings in its regular Monday night time slot.
R.J. Berger -- featuring an appearance by Shore's Vinny Guadagnino -- attracted 1.4 million viewers at 10 p.m. and a 1.4 rating in persons 12-34, both up 27 percent from the first season's average. The series debut aired on a Sunday night in early June last year with 2.6 million total viewers.
Next week, Paris Hilton guest stars.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR