MTV's 'Hard Times of R.J. Berger' Draws High in Monday Ratings
R.J. Berger isn't feeling the blues anymore.
MTV comedy The Hard Times of R.J. Berger, which launched its second season after the Jersey Shore finale last Thursday with a series high 3.1 million total viewers, drew its best ratings in its regular Monday night time slot.
R.J. Berger -- featuring an appearance by Shore's Vinny Guadagnino -- attracted 1.4 million viewers at 10 p.m. and a 1.4 rating in persons 12-34, both up 27 percent from the first season's average. The series debut aired on a Sunday night in early June last year with 2.6 million total viewers.
Next week, Paris Hilton guest stars.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR