MTV's New Monday Night Lineup Leads With Rob Dyrdek's 'Ridiculousness' (Video)
The network lines up three new series that we think guys will enjoy.
It sounds like a a guys' night in for MTV on Mondays starting August 29 at 10 p.m. It begins with skater Rob Dyrdek’s new viral video series, Ridiculousness, the supernatural comedy, Death Valley, and the police documentary series, Cuff’d.
In Ridiculousness, Dyrdek (Rob & Big, Fantasy Factory) seems to take a page out of Daniel Tosh’s book by playing amateur viral videos and serving up the snarky commentary. He’ll be joined by co-hosts Sterling “Steelo” Brim, Fantasy Factory's singing receptionist, Chanel “West Coast,” and a studio audience. Watch a preview above.
Death Valley follows at 10:30 p.m. The new scripted comedy series follows the Undead Task Force, a newly formed division of the LAPD that hunts down supernatural creatures like zombies, werewolves, and vampires.
Then, the night ends with new doc series, Cuff’d, which rides along with young people and their arresting officers as they’re on the way to central booking. It really sounds like this series could capture some very intense emotions and regrets.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR