'My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding' Sneak Peek: Groom's Sister Gets Drunk, and Blood Is Shed (Exclusive Video)
TLC's unscripted series has its second-season premiere at 9 p.m. Sunday.
This wedding will go down as one to remember -- but for all the wrong reasons.
In the second-season premiere of TLC's My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding, a conflict arises when the groom forgets to ask his sister to dance after his first dance with his bride, as is Roma Gypsy tradition.
"It was either get mad, or get drunk, so I got drunk," says one of the sisters, who then proceeds to go off on the new couple and how their kids are "gonna be a half-breed."
From there, both the bride's and groom's families get involved, and things spiral out of control. A cousin gets jumped, blood is spilled, the cops are called, and the wedding becomes a total disaster.
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding returns at 9 p.m. Sunday, following the special My Big Fat Gypsy Valentine at 8 p.m. Valentine follows the journeys of two young U.K. gypsy Travellers as they explore courtship, love and prepare to wed their first loves.
Also in Sunday's season-season premiere, titled "Gypsy Traditions and Superstitions," a young gypsy pageant princess is determined not to let any gorgers steal her crown, while a former criminal turned pastor seeks a wife for his Roma son.
Watch the clip from Sunday's premiere, which is exclusive to The Hollywood Reporter, above.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR