'My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding': A Teen Girl Faces Competition at Her Coming Out Party (Exclusive Video)
Priscilla is 14 and ready to get married, but there are others who are hoping to outshine her on the TLC series.
TLC’s My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding’s season premiere delivered an average 1.7 million viewers last week. And if you were one of them, you may still be wrapping your head around the fact that this all goes down on American soil. Well, the series is just getting started.
A Gypsy girl dreams of her over-the-top wedding, but first she has to find the guy. That’s what 14-year-old Priscilla and her family are hoping to do with a lavish Halloween party on Sunday’s episode.
As the queen of her own Halloween-slash-coming out party, Priscilla plans on having her pick of the boys attending. That doesn’t mean she takes it for granted, though, as a team of people prep her for the event. Parties are one of the few opportunities in which Gypsy girls can speak to boys, so there are others who are planning to steal her spotlight.
Watch The Hollywood Reporter’s preview above.
My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding airs Sundays at 10 p.m. on TLC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR