'My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding': Say Yes to the Stress (Exclusive Video)
If you haven’t been able to catch TLC’s My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding, you just have to. It documents the lifestyles of nomadic British and Irish gypsies whose culture is quickly changing as modern influences seep into its communities. New episodes air Fridays at 10 p.m.
While the documentary series takes a broad look at these “travelers,” it takes a special interest in its over-the-top wedding traditions. Commonly, women marry in their teens and move out of their parents’ home and into their husband’s for a life as a housewife and mother.
For many of these women, the wedding may truly be the only day in which it can be all about them. So, it stands that everything about the wedding should be just as grand.
Watch our exclusive sneak peek at this bride who has made sure no one will ever forget her wedding dress.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)