My Morning Jacket's Jim James Reveals His Inspirations in Baron Davis' New Series (Exclusive Video)
"How I Rock It" debuts Wednesday on Esquire Network.
Baron Davis' new Esquire Network series How I Rock It debuts Wednesday night, and The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive clip from the show featuring My Morning Jacket frontman Jim James.
The series, hosted by NBA star and former UCLA standout Davis, will profile athletes, musicians, celebrities, designers, influencers and street-style icons who are "setting a stylish new standard for today’s man."
In this clip, James reveals his inspiration (the Smurfs?!) and why he wears the same outfit in every single show.
Other style icons profiled throughout the series include Paul Feig, David Lynch, Jason Lee, John Varvatos, Michael Chernow (owner of The Meatball Shops) and Mark McNairy.
How I Rock It is executive produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions and Citizen Jones. The series debuts at 10 p.m. Wednesday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera