'My Strange Addiction' Premiere Preview: Evan Really, Really Likes Hair (Exclusive)
TLC's hit docu-series returns for Season 2 packed with more freaky compulsions.
TLC is back with the second season of its hit docu-series, My Strange Addiction, premiering Sunday at 10 p.m. To be honest, these freaky compulsions kind of gross us out. Yet, obviously, lots of people find the show fascinating, tuned in for its first season, and made the show a slam dunk for the network.
The series returns with eight half-hour episodes, which cover the lives of people with unique obsessions that they can’t control. What’s really riveting is how the show tries to find the root of the problem and delves into the lives of those afflicted with the strange needs.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive clip from the premiere featuring Evan. He is obsessed with human hair and will go to extreme lengths to collect it.
Hold on to your last meal and watch our exclusive video above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR