'My Strange Addiction' Premiere Preview: Evan Really, Really Likes Hair (Exclusive)
TLC's hit docu-series returns for Season 2 packed with more freaky compulsions.
TLC is back with the second season of its hit docu-series, My Strange Addiction, premiering Sunday at 10 p.m. To be honest, these freaky compulsions kind of gross us out. Yet, obviously, lots of people find the show fascinating, tuned in for its first season, and made the show a slam dunk for the network.
The series returns with eight half-hour episodes, which cover the lives of people with unique obsessions that they can’t control. What’s really riveting is how the show tries to find the root of the problem and delves into the lives of those afflicted with the strange needs.
The Hollywood Reporter has an exclusive clip from the premiere featuring Evan. He is obsessed with human hair and will go to extreme lengths to collect it.
Hold on to your last meal and watch our exclusive video above.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR