Nadya Suleman Takes on '3rd Rock From The Sun's' Kristen Johnston on Plane Flight
The actress started it and Octomom had to finish it.
First of all, Nadya Suleman aka Octomom, should really just admit that her children aren't the calmest kids in the world. She appeared on the Today show on Friday and even as her children ran amuck on Studio 1A, Suleman swore her children were normally well behaved. Now, we hear that she got into an altercation on the flight back to Calif. and it just happened to be with someone famous. Octomom has all the luck.
TMZ reports that Suleman and her nine kids (the octuplets and one of her older daughters) continued their reign of terror on the plane, which was already delayed two hours. 3rd Rock from the Sun star, Kristen Johnston, was on the flight, as well, and apparently had enough. So, she went over to Suleman and apparently told her to “keep it down.”
Suleman’s rep says the mother yelled back, “How would you like me to keep eight two-year-olds quiet?" And Johnston replied with a pretty good suggestion: “Get more help,” she allegedly said.
Suleman had the last word and effectively ended the confrontation by replying, “Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"
That statement, by the way, speaks volumes in her case, doesn’t it?
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR