Nancy Grace Trends on Twitter After Jodi Arias Guilty Verdict (Video)
The HLN anchor was a trending topic in the U.S. after the conviction was read.
As the guilty verdict in the Jodi Arias case was read in a Phoenix courtroom, HLN anchor Nancy Grace became a trending topic on Twitter in the U.S. as she reacted to the news.
"There you can see Travis Alexander's family crying tears of joy and embracing each other that justice has been rendered in a court of law," she said.
"What a dichotomy, I could hear in my ear the quietness of the courtroom as the verdict was read and then, right behind me, the tears of a crowd that has amassed in support for Travis Alexander and in support of our system, cheering as the verdict was announced," Grace described.
On Tuesday, Arias, who has been reportedly operating a Twitter account through her friend, Donavan Bering, attacked Grace in a tweet. The HLN anchor addressed the tweet on her program on Tuesday, saying: "Obviously she’s not concerned about the jury deliberations."
Watch the HLN report:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game