Nancy Grace Trends on Twitter After Jodi Arias Guilty Verdict (Video)
The HLN anchor was a trending topic in the U.S. after the conviction was read.
As the guilty verdict in the Jodi Arias case was read in a Phoenix courtroom, HLN anchor Nancy Grace became a trending topic on Twitter in the U.S. as she reacted to the news.
"There you can see Travis Alexander's family crying tears of joy and embracing each other that justice has been rendered in a court of law," she said.
"What a dichotomy, I could hear in my ear the quietness of the courtroom as the verdict was read and then, right behind me, the tears of a crowd that has amassed in support for Travis Alexander and in support of our system, cheering as the verdict was announced," Grace described.
On Tuesday, Arias, who has been reportedly operating a Twitter account through her friend, Donavan Bering, attacked Grace in a tweet. The HLN anchor addressed the tweet on her program on Tuesday, saying: "Obviously she’s not concerned about the jury deliberations."
Watch the HLN report:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)