Nancy Grace Explains 23-Pound Weight Loss on 'Dancing With the Stars' (Exclusive Video)
"I'm not even hungry," says Grace. "I'm exhausted and nervous."
There's a reason Nancy Grace appears increasingly svelte on Dancing With the Stars. Eight weeks into the competition, the TV host says she's too tired to think about food.
ABC's weekly call to the series' Twitter followers prompted questions about her weight loss thus far, and she's passed the previous tally of 16 pounds.
"I've lost 23 pounds," she says. "It's incredible. I didn't even try. Frankly, it's not a good diet. It's the 'I'm too tired to eat' diet, which I don't advise to anybody."
And apparently the dancing isn't the only thing killing her appetite.
"I'm not even hungry," she says. "I'm exhausted and nervous."
Grace also confesses that she gets so broken up about the cases she covers on TV, she keeps a box of Kleenex beside her to use during commercial breaks.
Nancy might want to bring that box with her to the show next week. With a score of only 21 for her week 7 Jive, she goes into Monday night's performance as the lowest-scorer by far.
Find out what else she has to say about her weight loss in the second part of the video:
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)