Nancy Pelosi Appearing on '30 Rock' Series Finale
The House minority leader will make her scripted debut on the comedy's one-hour Jan. 31 sendoff.
30 Rock will not break its tradition of big-name guest stars when it rides off into the sunset this month.
There were no other details about who the California rep might play, but it's a fair assumption that it will be herself -- in the same fashion as fellow politicos and 30 Rock guests Al Gore, Condoleezza Rice and Michael Bloomberg.
And while she might be a stranger to acting, Pelosi is a frequent guest of the tube. She taped an episode of Top Chef in 2010 and has made appearances on most late-night and daytime talkers.
Speaking about her 30 Rock gig to the Post, Pelosi said, "I would do almost anything Tina Fey asks me to do.”
The final episode of 30 Rock, which airs Jan. 31, wrapped filming just before Christmas. Pelosi joins Ice-T as the only announced guest stars for the finale.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR