Naomi Judd, Danielle Panabaker to Star in Hallmark Movie (Exclusive)
"Rookie Blue's" Travis Milne to co-star in the cable network's "The Nearlyweds."
Naomi Judd and Danielle Panabaker are bound for the Hallmark Channel.
The actresses, along with Rookie Blue's Travis Milne, have been tapped to star in the cable network's TV movie The Nearlyweds, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
The project revolves around three friends who have dream weddings only to find out that the pastor who married them failed to complete the key paperwork required to make them official.
Panabaker (Piranha 3DD) will play Erin, whose husband David (Ryan Kennedy) invites his manipulative mother Renee to stay with the couple. Judd will play David's Monster-in-Law-type mother. Milne will play Nick, one of the other husbands.
Aury Wallington will adapt Beth Kendrick's novel, with Bill Greenblatt and Kat Green on board to exec produce; Jamie Goehring will produce.
Singer-actress Judd, repped by WME, kicks off her new Sirius XM radio show Tuesday, with daughter Ashley Judd set as her first guest. Panabaker (Grimm) is with UTA, Management 360; Milne is with Play Management and One Talent Management.
The pic will premiere in January.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR