'Nashville' Enlists 'True Blood' Alum for Rockin' Role (Exclusive)
Daniel Buran will recur as Cy, the lead singer of a Bon Jovi-like band in the market for a guitar player.
The competition for Deacon's services may have just added another player on ABC's Nashville.
True Blood alum Daniel Buran has booked a recurring role on the freshman musical drama, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Buran will recur on the Connie Britton/Hayden Panettiere series as Cy, the lead singer of a Bon Jovi-like rock band that's selling out concerts worldwide who's shopping for another guitar player to add to their sound.
With Deacon (Charles Esten) clinging to hope that Rayna (Britton) goes through with her intimate tour and Juliette (Panettiere) wanting him exclusively for her set -- and beyond -- Cy could be an easy solution to that problem.
Buran most recently played werewolf packmaster of Shreveport Marcus Bozeman on True Blood. His credits also include Dexter, CSI: NY, Southland and Criminal Minds. He's repped by Caliber Media, Leverage and Ginsburg Daniels.
Buran joins recently announced recurring player Wyclef Jean, who will play the head of a music label on Nashville, which is awaiting word on its future at ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR