First Look: Watch the Trailer for NBC's 'The Blacklist' (Video)
James Spader stars as the most wanted criminal who mysteriously tunrs himself in.
NBC is betting big on The Blacklist.
The freshman drama starring James Spader has just landed the best time slot on the network's 2013-14 fall schedule -- on Mondays at 10 p.m. following The Voice. It's the same slot where the network launched Revolution this season, with the J.J. Abrams drama moving to lead off Wednesdays at 8 p.m.
Ahead of its Monday upfront presentation to Madison Avenue ad buyers -- and the release of the full trailers for all its 12 freshman shows, NBC has released the first trailer for The Blacklist, below.
Spader stars as the world's most wanted criminal who mysteriously turns himself in and offers to give up everyone he's ever worked with. His only condition is he will only work with a newly minted FBI agent (Megan Boone) with whom he seemingly has no connection.
Watch the trailer for the drama, from Perfect Stranger's Jon Bokenkamp and showrunner John Eisendrath (Alias) and producers John Fox and John Davis, below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram