'Chuck' Preview: It Takes Rebecca Romijn to Do a Man's Job (Video)
The series co-creator reveals that the former supermodel's guest role wasn't originally intended for a woman.
Rebecca Romijn’s supermodel stature made her perfect for playing a transgender character, Alexis on ABC’s Ugly Betty. But on Friday’s Chuck, the guest star actually took the job that was first envisioned by the producers as a man.
"We created a character originally that was just going to be a man, sort of an ominous, scary figure who has a penchant for torture, which he considers his art form," Chuck co-creator Chris Fedak tells TVGuide.com about Romijn’s role.
"But then we started thinking about it, we were like, 'What if Rebecca Romijn was this guy? That would be scary and sexy.' "
Indeed, we trust that it will be. Speaking of sexy (shirtless Awesome!), Chuck’s (Zachary Levi) sister, Ellie (Sarah Lancaster) and hubby, Devon aka Awesome (Ryan McPartlin), toy with a night of spying themselves.
Watch a couple previews from Friday’s episode below.
Chuck airs Fridays at 8 p.m. on NBC.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR