'Community' Books '3rd Rock From the Sun' Star French Stewart
The actor will appear on the NBC series early next year.
NBC’s Community is reaching back to the network’s stars of yesteryear. No, they’re not tackling another timeline episode. They’re bringing on an actor from the network’s late-90s hit, 3rd Rock From the Sun.
He’ll play the owner of an agency for celebrity impersonators, whose members Abed (Danny Pudi) uses to reenact films for him. Things get complicated, though, when Abed finds himself in deep debt to Stewart’s character. The episode will air in early-2012.
Since playing Harry on 3rd Rock for six seasons ending in 2001, Stewart, 47, has made several TV appearances. Most recently, he has appeared on Stargate Universe, Days of Our Lives, Private Practice, and Castle. He’s also currently voicing the character of Richard for Fox’s new animated series, Allen Gregory.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR