NBC Extends 'Parenthood' Order
The network has picked up two more episodes for the current season.
NBC has picked up an additional two episodes for the current season of Parenthood.
The extension would bring the episode order of the family drama, developed by Jason Katims, to around the 18-episode mark for the year.
The most recent episode of Parenthood, a solid offering for NBC at 10 p.m. on Tuesdays, delivered 5.6 million total viewers and posted a 2.2 rating among adults 18-49, up 5 percent from the previous week.
Katims talked to The Hollywood Reporter about what's to come on the third season, most specifically the financial burden Adam and Kristina will face with Adam and Crosby's new recording studio venture.
"Adam ... is starting a new business and even if it were to be successful, it’s going to take time to be possible," he says. "This might set Kristina going back to work sooner rather than later after she has the baby and other tensions that might come out of that. Needing to figure out how to continue to take care of the kids while both of them are working."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR