NBC Extends 'Up All Night'
The network has ordered two additional episodes of the Will Arnett-Christina Applegate comedy.
NBC is staying Up All Night a bit longer.
The network has ordered two additional episodes of the marriage comedy starring Will Arnett and Christina Applegate from Emily Spivey.
Up All Night, along with the network's Whitney, received early season back-nine orders in October; Monday's two-episode pickup brings the comedy's order to 24 episodes.
The Wednesday night comedy, which last week drew 4.8 million viewers and a 1.9 in the advertiser-coveted adults 18-49 demo, in an effort to protect the series from ratings erosion, will shift to Thursday beginning Jan. 12, where it will air after The Office.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR