NBC Developing Spy Drama From 'Justified's' Graham Yost (Exclusive)
From Sony Pictures Television, the project revolves around a female spy in 1970s Los Angeles.
NBC is back in business with Graham Yost.
The network is developing L.A. Woman, a drama from the Justified executive producer. The hourlong project, which is set up at Sony Pictures Television, revolves around a female spy in 1970s Los Angeles. NBC has ordered a script for the effort, which Yost will write and executive produce.
L.A. Woman brings Yost back to NBC, where he served as an executive producer on the network's short-lived Jeff Goldblum crime drama Raines in 2007. Prior to that, Yost had created cop drama Boomtown, which ran for two seasons on NBC.
The project joins the Justified showrunner's growing portfolio, which includes FX's Keri Russell KGB spy drama The Americans. The project was picked up to series in August. TNT recently renewed picked up Falling Skies, on which Yost serves as an EP, for a third season as well. FX picked up Justified for a fourth season in March.
Yost is repped by CAA.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR