NBC Moves 'Celebrity Apprentice' Premiere Date
"Harry's Law" will also return for the rest of its season March 11, one week later than previously announced.
NBC has moved the premiere of The Celebrity Apprentice and Harry's Law back one week.
The Donald Trump reality competition series will now launch Sunday, Feb. 19 at 9-11 p.m. instead of its original return of Feb. 12. A two-hour telecast of Fear Factor will air in its place.
Harry's Law will now return March 11 at 10 p.m. It was previously announced to return March 4.
The network announced that it will air a one-hour version of the previous week's Celebrity Apprentice prior to the series' original episode Feb. 26 and March 4 at 8 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR