NBC Orders Anne Heche Comedy 'Save Me' to Series
UPDATED: The half-hour single-camera series becomes the second pilot to advance at the network this season with an order for 13 episodes.
NBC has picked up its second comedy series for fall.
Anne Heche starrer Save Me, which is said to have tested through the roof, has been ordered to series, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Heche stars as a woman in a broken marriage who transforms into a version of herself and creates miracles along the way. NBC has ordered 13 episodes.
John Scott Shepherd writes and exec produces the single-camera effort from Sony Pictures Television, Original Film & Television, with Scott Winant directing and exec producing alongside Neal Moritz and Vivian Cannon. Alexandra Breckenridge and Michael Landes co-star.
Save Me joins the Matthew Perry starrer Go On, from Friends scribe Scott Silveri, as comedies ordered to series at the network.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR