NBC Orders More 'Chicago P.D.'
The "Chicago Fire" spinoff has added two more episodes, bringing the total to 15.
NBC is banking on more Chicago P.D.
The Chicago Fire spinoff, which has averaged 6.8 million viewers and a 1.7 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demo, has gotten two additional episodes tacked on to its rookie-season order, bringing the episode total to 15.
Chicago P.D., from executive producer Dick Wolf, centers on uniformed police patrol and the intelligence unit that pursues the perpetrators of the city's major street offenses.
The series stars Jason Beghe, whose character was introduced on Chicago Fire last season, Sophia Bush, Jon Seda, Patrick Flueger, Jesse Lee Soffer, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, LaRoyce Hawkins and Archie Kao.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting