NBC Orders More 'Chicago P.D.'
The "Chicago Fire" spinoff has added two more episodes, bringing the total to 15.
NBC is banking on more Chicago P.D.
The Chicago Fire spinoff, which has averaged 6.8 million viewers and a 1.7 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demo, has gotten two additional episodes tacked on to its rookie-season order, bringing the episode total to 15.
Chicago P.D., from executive producer Dick Wolf, centers on uniformed police patrol and the intelligence unit that pursues the perpetrators of the city's major street offenses.
The series stars Jason Beghe, whose character was introduced on Chicago Fire last season, Sophia Bush, Jon Seda, Patrick Flueger, Jesse Lee Soffer, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, LaRoyce Hawkins and Archie Kao.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche