NBC Orders More 'Chicago P.D.'
The "Chicago Fire" spinoff has added two more episodes, bringing the total to 15.
NBC is banking on more Chicago P.D.
The Chicago Fire spinoff, which has averaged 6.8 million viewers and a 1.7 rating in the advertiser-coveted 18-49 demo, has gotten two additional episodes tacked on to its rookie-season order, bringing the episode total to 15.
Chicago P.D., from executive producer Dick Wolf, centers on uniformed police patrol and the intelligence unit that pursues the perpetrators of the city's major street offenses.
The series stars Jason Beghe, whose character was introduced on Chicago Fire last season, Sophia Bush, Jon Seda, Patrick Flueger, Jesse Lee Soffer, Elias Koteas, Marina Squerciati, LaRoyce Hawkins and Archie Kao.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!