NBC Schedules Remaining 'Best Friends Forever' Episodes
The final two installments of the Lennon Parham, Jessica St. Clair comedy will air Friday, June 1.
A week after being yanked from NBC's schedule, the network has scheduled an airdate to burn off the two remaining episodes of freshman comedy Best Friends Forever.
The final two half-hours will air Friday, June 1 from 8-9 p.m., The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Created by and starring Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair, the comedy bowed in early April to 4 million viewers and a 1.2 rating in the coveted adults 18-49 demographic before sliding.
The struggling comedy, directed by Fred Savage, was pulled last week from its Wednesday at 8:30 p.m. slot in favor of a fresh episode of Betty White's Off Their Rockers for the May sweep.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR