NBC Pickups Continue With Series Order for Comedy From Jimmy Fallon
The multicamera comedy stars Jesse Bradford, Zach Cregger and Anthony Anderson.
NBC has continued handing out series orders.
The network has given the green light to multicamera comedy Guys With Kids.
Guys With Kids, which counts Jimmy Fallon among its exec producers, revolves around three thirtysomething guys (Jesse Bradford, Zach Cregger and Anthony Anderson) who enjoy the adventures of parenting despite the fact that they haven't grown up themselves. NBC has ordered 13 episodes.
The Office producer Charlie Grandy will write and exec produce alongside Amy Ozols, Rick Wiener and Kenny Schwartz. Scott Ellis directed the pilot, which hails from Universal Television and Holiday Road. Jamie-Lynn Sigler, Tempestt Bledsoe and Sara Rue round out the cast. Rue's role could be recast as her casting is in second position to ABC's Reba McEntire comedy pilot Malibu Country.
Guys With Kids marks the network's first multicamera comedy ordered to series this season.
The pickups join previously picked up comedies Go On, with Matthew Perry; Save Me with Anne Heche; The New Normal from Glee's Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler; 1600 Penn with Bill Pullman; Animal Practice with Justin Kirk; and dramas Revolution, from J.J. Abrams and Eric Kripke, and Chicago Fire, from Dick Wolf.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR