'The Sing-Off' Sneak Peek: Dartmouth Aires Tackles Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' (Exclusive Video)
The college boys test their harmonies on the classic 70s tune.
NBC’s The Sing-Off celebrates Halloween on Monday’s episode at 8 p.m. And The Hollywood Reporter has a sneak peek at one of the groups’ performances.
The seven remaining teams celebrate the spooky holiday on a stage transformed into a cemetery and an opening medley of “This is Halloween,” “Werewolves of London” and “Ghostbusters.”
They’ll then move on to try and impress the judges, hoping their performances from music’s biggest stars score them a place in the top six and closer to the $200,000 cash prize and the Sony Music recording contract.
THR has a preview of college group, the Dartmouth Aires, performing a medley of Queen's songs, including the legendary (and technically challenging) “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Is it good enough to move the group forward? See for yourself below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR