'The Sing-Off' Sneak Peek: Dartmouth Aires Tackles Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' (Exclusive Video)
The college boys test their harmonies on the classic 70s tune.
NBC’s The Sing-Off celebrates Halloween on Monday’s episode at 8 p.m. And The Hollywood Reporter has a sneak peek at one of the groups’ performances.
The seven remaining teams celebrate the spooky holiday on a stage transformed into a cemetery and an opening medley of “This is Halloween,” “Werewolves of London” and “Ghostbusters.”
They’ll then move on to try and impress the judges, hoping their performances from music’s biggest stars score them a place in the top six and closer to the $200,000 cash prize and the Sony Music recording contract.
THR has a preview of college group, the Dartmouth Aires, performing a medley of Queen's songs, including the legendary (and technically challenging) “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Is it good enough to move the group forward? See for yourself below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack