'The Sing-Off' Sneak Peek: Dartmouth Aires Tackles Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' (Exclusive Video)
The college boys test their harmonies on the classic 70s tune.
NBC’s The Sing-Off celebrates Halloween on Monday’s episode at 8 p.m. And The Hollywood Reporter has a sneak peek at one of the groups’ performances.
The seven remaining teams celebrate the spooky holiday on a stage transformed into a cemetery and an opening medley of “This is Halloween,” “Werewolves of London” and “Ghostbusters.”
They’ll then move on to try and impress the judges, hoping their performances from music’s biggest stars score them a place in the top six and closer to the $200,000 cash prize and the Sony Music recording contract.
THR has a preview of college group, the Dartmouth Aires, performing a medley of Queen's songs, including the legendary (and technically challenging) “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Is it good enough to move the group forward? See for yourself below.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)