NBC Special to Feature World’s Best Commercials (Video)
The special will feature more than 50 ads and digital shorts from around the world.
NBC plans to air a special this fall highlighting the best TV commercials from around the world. The CLIOS: World's Best Commercials is a one-hour special, produced by Juma Entertainment and hosted by comedian JB Smoove, featuring commercials from the United States, the Netherlands, Australia, Denmark, Finland and Argentina. No air date for the special has been set.
The special will highlight more than 50 commercials, featuring everything from a family rapping about their minivan, to the most talented goldfish in the world to an employee with a sword obsession.
The CLIO Awards, owned by Prometheus Global Media, LLC, which also owns The Hollywood Reporter, honors the best in advertising, design, interactive and public relations.
Among the commercials to be featured during the special are the Call of Duty: Black Ops commercial, featuring Jimmy Kimmel and Kobe Bryant; a Logitech commercial featuring Kevin Bacon as his own biggest fan; a K-Swiss digital short featuring Danny McBride as Kenny Powers and a Nike short featuring David Koechner.
The highlighted videos can be viewed below:
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR