NBC's 'Today' Weekend Anchors Dress Up as Kardashians for Halloween (Photo)
"Loved playing Bruce Jenner with my Kardashian women. But short shorts in 34 degree weather? Sooo cold," jokes Lester Holt.
NBC's Today's weekend anchors dressed up as the Kardashian family on Sunday's Today show.
Lester Holt went as Bruce Jenner, Jenna Wolfe as Khloe Kardashian, Amy Roebach as Kim Kardashian and Janice Huff as Kris Jenner for the show.
They each Tweeted photos of their wigs before going on air to hint about their costumes.
Holt lamented the freezing-cold NYC weather and snow on the ground.
"Loved playing Bruce Jenner with my Kardashian women. But short shorts in 34 degree weather? Sooo cold. @todayshow," he wrote.
Wolfe joked that she wanted to switch up her costume.
"Ah yes, perfect 32 degree windy weather 4our wknd TODAY Halloween special OUTSIDE on the plaza. Is it too late to go as ski jacket models?" she Tweeted.
For her part, Kim Kardashian dressed up as Batman villain Poison Ivy for a Midori Green party in New York City in Saturday.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR