NBC Unveils 'Late Night With Seth Meyers' Promo (Video)
The ad follows the first look at the network's upcoming Jimmy Fallon-hosted "Tonight Show."
NBC is kicking off 2014 by promoting its new late-night lineup.
On Saturday, the network released the first look at its upcoming Jimmy Fallon-hosted Tonight Show, as well as an ad for its new edition of Late Night, hosted by Seth Meyers.
In the 30-second spot, Meyers takes viewers on the 30-foot journey from Saturday Night Live's studio to his new Late Night studio.
As the Weekend Update anchor brags about how close his new job is to his old one, SNL's Kenan Thompson shouts that he's stealing Meyers' dressing room.
But when Meyers gets to his new studio, it's not quite ready. In fact, it looks more like a construction site than a talk-show set.
"Oh, I thought this was way closer to being done," Meyers says.
Viewers then get a glimpse of the new Late Night logo, a blue neon sign set against a brick wall, followed by another shot of Meyers on his cellphone saying he's "checking on a desk."
He's got more than a month to get everything up and running.
Late Night With Seth Meyers premieres on Feb. 24.
Watch the full promo below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game