NBC's John Stamos Drama 'I Am Victor' Casts Female Lead (Exclusive)
Lorenza Izzo has joined the drama pilot based on Jo Nesbo's upcoming book.
NBC's I Am Victor has cast its female lead.
Relative newcomer Lorenza Izzo, who appears in the upcoming Netflix thriller Hemlock Grove, will co-star in the drama pilot toplined by John Stamos, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively. This was Izzo's first pilot season.
Based on author Jo Nesbo's upcoming book, the drama is described as House revolving around a high-powered divorce attorney named Victor Port (Stamos) with a unique view of relationships.
Izzo, a native of Chile, will play Lena Engles, a Harvard Law graduate with experience clerking for the Supreme Court and as an assistant district attorney in Boston. She is sharp and observant but playful and sarcastic. Although Lena defends criminals, she holds to a strong moral compass and is a romantic about love and relationships. Terry Kinney, Matthew Lillard and Megan Dodds co-star.
The West Wing and Studio 60's Mark Goffman will pen the script and executive produce the Universal Television pilot alongside House's Katie Jacobs, Daniel Rappaport, Meghan Lyvers, Nesbo and Niclas Salomonsson.
Izzo is repped by APA and Magnolia Entertainment. She also starred in Eli Roth's Green Inferno and next will be seen in Aftershock.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR