NBC Debuts New 'Tonight Show,' 'Late Night' Teasers (Video)
As the February launches near, three promos have been making the rounds on the web and on TV.
NBC has unveiled new promo spots touting the February debuts of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Late Night With Seth Meyers.
In a new spot for Tonight Show, Jimmy Fallon is seen swaggering down a New York City sidewalk to the beat of The Bee Gees' "Staying Alive," while donning a black leather jacket, a bright red shirt and heeled boots. When his cohort Steve Higgins asks Fallon why he's walking like that, the 39-year-old admits: "I can't help it!"
In a teaser for Late Night, NBC focused on Seth Meyers' "Weekend Update" career, even dropping some wordplay with his Time cover.
Over the weekend, a promo featuring a "young Jimmy Fallon" chronicles the talk show host's life-long dream to lead a late-night talker, even citing Fallon's frequently used "so good, so good" phrase.
The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon premieres Feb. 17. Late Night With Seth Meyers premieres Feb. 24.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR