NBC's 'The Voice' Adds Reba McEntire, Monica as Advisors
It's not just about the four musician coaches anymore on NBC's The Voice.
The network announced on Friday that Reba McEntire, Monica, Sia and music producer Adam Blackstone have joined the series as new advisors who will help "judges" Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton in the "battle" rounds.
McEntire will be partnering with Shelton, Monica with Green and Aguilera will be teaming up with Sia. Levine and Blackstone will be helping their team.
The Voice debuted on Tuesday to big ratings, averaging 11.8 million viewers and a 5.1 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic. It was the highest-rated series debut since CBS' Undercover Boss early last year. An encore of The Voice also performed well, drawing 6 million viewers on Wednesday and snagging a 2.1 rating.
The blind auditions continue on The Voice next Tuesday from 9-11 p.m. with the following episodes airing after The Biggest Loser at 10 p.m.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws