'NCIS: Los Angeles' Daniela Ruah Will Cross Over to 'Hawaii 5-0'
CBS plans a fall crossover event for junior field agent, Kensi Blye.
Fans of the CBS series NCIS: Los Angeles and Hawaii Five-0 will get a special treat when the network pulls off a crossover appearance by junior field agent, Kensi Blye.
A CBS spokesperson confirms to the The Hollywood Reporter that Daniela Ruah’s character will appear on Hawaii Five-0’s beaches sometime in the fall, as first reported by TVGuide.com. The actress actually broke the news herself on Twitter.
"Aloha," she tweets. "Read my lips closely ... Kensi will make her way to Hawaii Five-0 this season! Stay tuned ... If they need me in Hawaii, I will make the effort and fly over there for the sake of solving crime."
She’ll apparently escape from the concrete jungle for only one episode.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR