'Necessary Roughness' Alum to Recur on ABC Family's 'Baby Daddy' (Exclusive)
Amanda Detmer will appear in several episodes of the comedy, while "The Soul Man's" Kim Coles has booked a guest spot.
ABC Family's Baby Daddy is introducing a new family member.
Necessary Roughness vet Amanda Detmer has joined the comedy in a season-three recurring role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The Soul Man's Kim Coles has also booked a guest-starring role.
Detmer will appear in several episodes as Riley's (Chelsea Kane) Aunt Margot. Described as fun and free-spirited with an aversion to responsibility, Margot's got a few secrets up her sleeve.
Set for one episode, Coles will portray Vice Principal Peters. Still working at Riley and Danny's (Derek Theler) old high school when the two return to chaperone a prom, she has no filter and is a stickler for the rules. She's just as tough on Riley as she's always been, but has a soft spot for Danny.
Detmer is repped by Abrams Artists Agency. Coles is repped by elev8 and Authentic Speakers Agency.
Baby Daddy airs a holiday episode Dec. 11 on ABC Family.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game