'Necessary Roughness' Lands Terrell Owens for Season Finale
He will guest star as a star safety/cornerback on the USA Network series.
It's T.O. vs. T.K. on Necessary Roughness. Terrell Owens is heading back to the football field, but not as himself.
The six-time NFL Pro Bowl player will guest star in the season finale of the USA Network series as star safety/cornerback Kevin "The Minefield" Minnifield that the New York Hawks will face in the playoffs. Of course, he's also TK's (Mehcad Brooks) archnemesis on the series.
The series, centered on Long Island psychotherapist Dr. Dani Santino (Callie Thorne), has been a strong performer for the No. 1 cable network averaging 4.5 million total viewers since its series opener. Marc Blucas, Scott Cohen and Amanda Detmer also star in the hourlong drama.
Necessary Roughness ends its rookie season Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 10 p.m.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR