NeNe Leakes Confirms Engagement on 'Late Night' (Video)
"I was asked this beautiful question: will you marry me -- again?"
Ending months of speculation, NeNe Leakes has confirmed she's officially patched things up with ex-husband Gregg Leakes.
A little after midnight on New Year's Eve, "I was asked this beautiful question: will you marry me -- again?" the star of Bravo's Real Housewives of Atlanta and NBC's The New Normal said Thursday on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.
Her response? "YES!"
The 44-year-old had dropped hints of a reconciliation on Twitter, posting NYE photos of a rose petal-strewn hallway and a table decked out with strawberries and champagne.
The two divorced in 2011 following 13 years of marriage and a son, Brentt, who's 13. (Among other things, Gregg Leakes complained in a conversation secretly recorded by a radio host that fame had gone to his wife's head.)
But on the latest season of Real Housewives, they are shown cuddling and clinking wine glasses on a cast vacation in Anguilla, looking seemingly happy and in love.
The reunited Leakes's will appear together on Monday's installment of The Wendy Williams Show, NeNe Leakes tweeted Friday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR