Netflix Renews 'Lilyhammer' For Third Season
The second season of the Steven Van Zandt-starring original series debuted in December.
Netflix has renewed its original series Lilyhammer for a third season, the company announced Monday.
"We are proud to bring back Lilyhammer for a third season," Netflix chief content officer Ted Sarandos said in a statement. "Lilyhammer is the type of global show that Netflix members around the world have discovered and love, and season three will see that world expand even more."
The comedic drama stars Steven Van Zandt as a mob fixer who enters the witness protection program in Lillehammer, Norway.
Lilyhammer's eight-episode second season debuted in December. The third season will premiere on Netflix in 2014.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR