Brooklyn Decker Set to Cause Trouble on 'New Girl'
The model-turned-actress will guest star on the Fox comedy later this season, inspiring some competition between Nick, Schmidt and Winston.
After getting their own individual love interests with several big guest stars throughout the season, the guys of New Girl now will have to fight over the same woman.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that Brooklyn Decker is set to appear on the sophomore season of the Fox comedy, playing a bar patron named Holly who naturally catches the eyes of Nick (Jake Johnson), Schmidt (Max Greenfield) and Winston (Lamorne Morris). Their affections prompt a little rivalry among the men of the loft.
Holly, who has an unusual attraction to heartbreak, makes her appearance in the episode 15, "The Cooler," which starts production next week.
Decker, a model perhaps best known for her famous cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, has been acting more and more of late with roles in What to Expect When You're Expecting and Battleship.
Her TV credits include appearances on Ugly Betty, Chuck and Royal Pains.
Decker is repped by Gersh.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)