'New Girl' Enlists Jeanne Tripplehorn as Dermot Mulroney's Ex
The former "Big Love" star will guest star in two episodes of the Fox comedy, coming between Jess and Mulroney's Russell.
New Girl is getting an injection of big love.
Former Big Love star Jeanne Tripplehorn has booked a two-episode arc on the Zooey Deschanel Fox comedy, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
When Jess' (Deschanel) romance with Russell (Dermot Mulroney), the father of one of her students, heats up, his ex-wife, Ouli (Tripplehorn) has a chilly reception to the new girl in his life.
Tripplehorn, who starred as Bill's (Bill Paxton) first wife on the HBO series, will appear in Episodes 20 and 21, scheduled for late March and early April.
Tripplehorn, whose credits include Lifetime's anthology Five, is repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR