Jamie Lee Curtis and Rob Reiner Returning to 'New Girl,' Ben Falcone Books Guest Spot (Exclusive)
The actors, who first appeared as the parents of Zooey Deschanel's Jess in 2012, return to the Fox comedy alongside Angela Kinsey, Jessica Chaffin and first-time guest Falcone.
New Girl will be getting very crowded during an upcoming episode.
The Hollywood Reporter has learned that previous guest stars Jamie Lee Curtis, Rob Reiner, Angela Kinsey and Jessica Chaffin have all booked returns -- and Ben Falcone will be making his first appearance on the Fox comedy during the same episode.
"Birthday," which does not have a confirmed premiere date, will include birthday festivities for Jess (Zooey Deschanel), as the title implies. It also marks the first time since the sophomore season's Thanksgiving episode that Curtis and Reiner have reunited in their roles as Jess' parents, Joan and Bob Day. (Reiner previously returned solo.)
Falcone, the Bridesmaids actor whose most recent TV credits include Go On and Up All Night, makes his New Girl debut as Mike. Described as a condescending, passive-aggressive bartender, he'll play a foil to Cece (Hannah Simone) at her new job.
Kinsey, who appeared on the 20th Century Fox TV series earlier this season as Jess' new co-worker, will also return -- as will Chaffin, whose first episode has yet to air.
Falcone is repped by CAA and The Schiff Company.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR