'New Girl': The Gang Catfishes Schmidt (Video)
Still reeling from his double breakup, the embattled roommate gets some words of encouragement from Nick (posing as Michael Keaton) during the Oct. 22 episode.
Schmidt's (Max Greenfield) woes continue during Tuesday's New Girl -- and in an attempt to draw him out of his emotionally stalled state, he'll receive some sage advice from Michael Keaton.
"We learn that Schmidt had some issues as a young boy, and his mom has decided to go through that by writing him letters from his childhood hero, Michael Keaton," executive producer Brett Baer says in the latest video from the Fox comedy's writers. "This became so important to Schmidt's life that the mother kept it going, and then when Schmidt went off to college, she passed this information on to Nick [Jake Johnson]."
Batman himself does not make an appearance in "Keaton." His words are instead funneled through Nick, who as Jess (Zooey Deschanel) so currently phrases it, has been catfishing his best friend.
New Girl premieres "Keaton" on Tuesday, Oct. 22, at 9 p.m. ET.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
Follow the Feed
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack