'New Girl': Schmidt Heads to Confession With Jon Lovitz (Video)
Writer Rob Rosell talks about rehabilitating the two-timer in the Oct. 15 episode of the Fox comedy, with help from a rabbi played by the guesting comedian.
In the wake of his recent philandering, Schmidt (Max Greenfield) sets out to redeem himself during Tuesday's New Girl.
And his first step is by getting back to his religious roots, seeking to find meaning in life with help from guest star Jon Lovitz -- who plays the rather skeptical Rabbi Feiglin. Episode writer Rob Rosell talks about the latest turn in the below video.
"He's not sure if he is a good person," says Rosell. "Schmidt is at a crossroads. He needs to start putting the pieces back together of his life with these people that he's hurt -- directly or indirectly."
"He'll figure out where the blame really lies," Greenfield recently told The Hollywood Reporter. "He's on a journey this season; he's really searching."
New Girl premieres "The Box" on Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 9 p.m. ET.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR