'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield on Snubbing Lorne Michaels (Video)
The "Saturday Night Live" superfan tells Jimmy Fallon that he chickened out while attempting to approach the creator of the iconic comedy show at the Emmys.
New Girl's Max Greenfield, a Saturday Night Live superfan who used the iconic comedy show as his bar mitzvah theme, messed up his opportunity to meet Lorne Michaels at the Emmys last year.
Greenfield, who was nominated for best supporting actor in a comedy series, said Monday on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon that when he tried to gather the courage to approach the SNL creator, he clammed up and twice walked past Michaels without saying a word.
Here's Greenfield, known as "Schmidt" to fans of New Girl, relaying the experience to an amused Fallon:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR