'New Girl' Pushed Until November, 'Terra Nova' Finale Set
Due to the expansion of "The X Factor," the Zooey Deschanel comedy will return in its usual time slot next month.
Weeks after Fox announced that the next two episodes of the Zooey Deschanel comedy New Girl would be broadcast at special times, the network is pushing the half-hour series back until November.
When New Girl was picked up for a full season last month, the network noted that the show would be broadcast on Wednesday, Oct. 12 at 9:30 p.m. and Tuesday, Oct. 18 at 9:30 p.m. But because Fox decided to expand The X Factor from 90 minutes to two hours, new episodes of New Girl will begin in its usual Tuesday 9 p.m. slot starting Nov. 1.
Additionally, the season finale of Terra Nova has been scheduled for Dec. 19 at 8 p.m. and will be a two-hour episode, like the series opener.
The Futon Critic first broke the news.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR