'New Girl' Enlists 'True Blood's' Ryan Kwanten
The actor best known as Jason Stackhouse will guest star in the Valentine's Day episode of the Fox comedy.
Fox's New Girl is getting a new guy for Valentine's Day.
True Blood's Ryan Kwanten will guest star in the Feb. 14 episode as Oliver, a guy who meets the newly single Jess (Zooey Deschanel) at a bar where she's out celebrating her first Valentine's Day as a single lady, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
As first reported by E!, Jess will enlist Schmidt (Max Greenfield) as her wingman as she hits the town on the Hallmark holiday.
Kwanten, who plays Jason Stackhouse on HBO's campy vampire drama, joins fellow guest star Clark Duke in the episode.
Duke (Hot Tub Time Machine) will play Julia's (Lizzie Caplan) intern who, after bonding with law school dropout Nick (Jake Johnson), is inspired to quit his unpaid gig.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR